Just wanted to wish a very Happy 33rd birthday to Jay Ryan!
(because I lack photoshop skills I went and used some party stickers ;D)
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Make Up For Ever 11 Foundation Palette shade P6 Light Beige as brow highlight
- Use a spoolie or a brow brush to comb hairs into place.
- Start by lining the the bottom of the brow with an angled brush. I usually extend my brows slightly because mine are stubby.
- Line the top of the brow. You want to avoid lining the front of the brow at first.
- Start filling in the arch and the tail of the brow. At this point you want to use a spoolie or brush to comb through and get rid of any excess product.
- Without adding any more product to your angled brush you want to lightly fill in the front of your brow. Keep the pressure on your brush light to avoid harsh lines.
- Use a concealer or foundation to line underneath/over the brow. This is going to help you hide any small hairs and make the brow look cleaner.
- To set the brow hairs in place you can use a clear mascara/brow gel. I use regular hair spray/gel on a disposable spoolie.
Artisan Brushes…A handcrafted revolution. Which one will you try?
Think I saw you
in traffic earlier.
What are you
up 2 tonight?
"I started out as a writer and a director. I started acting because I wanted to know how to relate to the actors. When people ask me what I do, I don’t really say that I’m an actor, because actors often wait for someone to give them roles." — Chadwick Boseman